linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Hello and a New Hat

Firstly, I can assure y'all that I am still alive.
 
I wonder, why do bloggers feel as if they have to reassure their readers of that rather obvious fact after any prolonged absence?  
 
Anyway, we went to the thrift store today, and just guess what I should find?  Nothing other than a darling bit of retro millinery for fifty cents!
 
It's black velvet.
It has the cutest little bows sticking out every which way.
It looks like something Clarissa would wear from Mr. Smith goes to Washington.
And I love it.
 
 
 
 
I have plans for it that include black tulle and a fluffy white feather.
 
Have a wonderful week, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...