linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Monday, January 04, 2010

In which I update my readers on various random happenings

I just thought I'd share a few pictures from the last few weeks highlighting our happenings.  Now or never, say I=)
 
Here goes! 
 
For a few years now, we have taken a picture in this same position, in this same setting, and I think it is now an established tradition, which started quite by accident=)  It's so neat to be able to see how much we've changed over the years!
 
~Christmas 2005~
 
 ~Christmas 2008~
 
 ~Christmas 2009~
(You will notice the two girls on the end are always matching by a seeming miracle.  Some things never change;)
 
 
The President, Vice-President, and Charter Member of The-Thing-That's-In-The-Closet - otherwise known as the Big Girl's Club=)
 
All the girls
 
A lovely shot of the non-tribal hairstyle=)  (It was at this juncture that Aubrey said I looked like I could send heretics to the stake without compunction:)
 
Fun with Photo Booth;)
 
I had a lot of fun working on these shepherdess dishtowels for a custom order -
 
As well as a new line of country girl dishtowels=)
 
We were able to visit G.G. (our great grandma) this week.  She lives in town, so we don't see her a often as we used to.  
She is such an amazing person!  She and her family - she was the oldest of 17 - lived in London during the air raids of W.W.ll.  G.G always has a story or two to tell us!
 
And, last but not least, today the girls and I got out a wool felting kit we were given awhile back, and I made this darling old couple=)  
I am entranced with wool felting... it is so much fun!!  Well, that is, when the needle pokes the wool, and not my finger;)
 
My sweet helper, donning a lovely coating of apricot jam=)
 
I have been working hard on my online shop, and I hope to see you there soon!  I received my business cards in the mail the other day, which was very exciting:)
 
May you all have a very blessed new year!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...