linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Monday, January 10, 2011

An impromptu Video

While over at a friend's house with my family at Christmastime, I was asked to record a piano solo to put on YouTube.  Mr. A thought it would be fun to put a recording on there with a link to my shop, and see how many hits to my site the video would bring.  I thought it was a lovely idea, except for one minor detail.  
Through no fault of my own, I hadn't touched the piano for about two weeks, and longer before that=(
My keyboard is at present residing in my brother's bus, which is the only place it will fit in our current residence.  My brother is so nice about it, but I can't go barging over there and banging on my instrument all the time!  It kills me, because I could easily play hours every day if I were able, but for now, I just have to bear it. . . :)
Anyway - my excuses were overridden, and I bungled through an impromptu rendition of George Winston's Joy.  It's far, far from perfect, but I'm glad I did it! 
As soon as possible, I'm looking forward to practicing some more and recording something decent to share;)  
For now, Enjoy!


~Kellie~

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...