linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Saturday, September 17, 2011

It's Time we Found Out...

...Who will be the happy winner of the ModCloth gift certificate?


First, though, I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for every visit, every comment you all have shared.  It's more than I ever dreamed of.  You are fabulous!  And I can't believe how little time it took to reach 100 followers.  I am really, really excited. And blessed beyond measure.  Stay on board as our journey continues...

But enough.  The time has come to announce the winner of this giveaway.  (which, candidly, I truly wish I were winning... but my prize, your inestimable company in this blogging journey, more than makes up for that!) =D


Without further ado, may I present comment number seven...

Erica of A Still Small Voice is the happy young lady,
who will doubtless soon be scrolling through the pages of lovely things over at ModCloth!
CONGRATULATIONS!

(Erica, please send me an email - KellieFalconer {at} gmail {dot} com - with your email address to claim your prize!  I'm so happy for you!)

Have a wonderful evening, my dears, and a blessed day tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And Kellie, I am excited to see your blog and business expand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, man...*envious sigh* ;)
    Congrats to the winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Thank you for hosting this lovely giveaway!

    In Christ,
    ~Shannon~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I am so happy! I've only just seen the announcement, as the result of numerous computer problems. I'll be sending you the email soon.... :)
    Thanks for hosting the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...