linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Sunday, November 06, 2011

Get Ready.

Photobucket

It's almost time...

Tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of my Etsy shop, Kellie Falconer Design!
And what better time to throw a party?  Exactly my sentiments.

Won't you help me get ready by passing on the invitation to all of your friends?  It's going to be one swell week-long event, with lovely prizes and great deals to snatch=)

Grab the button below for your blog - let's get this party rolling!



Accordion to Kellie

See you all tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! Can't wait to see what all you have in store for us=)
    The lovely button is in my sidebar now.
    Have a beautiful Sunday, dear!
    Love,
    ~Me~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely be adding the lovely button! This is soo exciting!

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...