linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bolster your fabric stash with this lovely deal!

Inventory Reduction Sale
Once upon a time there was a warehouse full of fabric. The fabric was stacked so high that only a princess could find the real deals. We want everyone to find a great deal, so we are discounting over 86,000 yards of fabric up to 60% including Michael Miller, Riley Blake, Premier Prints and more! Feel like a princess and find a great deal on fabric for your next project!Shop Now
I'm eyeing the wool suitings - at prices as low as $2.79 a yard, how can you go wrong?  Visions of circle skirts, fitted vests, and a plaid caplet jacket have been dancing in my head lately...
Hello, sewing list.  Your fairy godmother is here! ;)

What marvelous material and project have you been dreaming of?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Kellie! I'm actually looking for curtain fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I've been pondering stuff already in my overflowing Stash!
    ...and wrestling with a pretty dress design that refuses to transfer smoothly from dream to reality. :-P

    Best wishes on your newest inspirations! They sound lovely.

    God bless,
    ~"Wild Rose"~

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...