linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Treasury | Country Gal

I know, I know... another one?  But this one's just too fun to pass up.  Plus, I curated it.  
A sweet juxtaposition of what being a Farmgirl is all about.

Some shots from the Lost in the 50's Classic Car parade coming up next - I've just been so crazy busy that I feel like I've been working in my sleep at times.  Maybe I'm asleep now... that would be nice.  Because who has time to really sleep?
Plus, you've probably noticed that I messed up the navigation bar at the top of the blog... it's dreadful and I'm going to find time to fix that.  Along with other fun new things on those lines.

.::. Be sure to visit this treasury on Etsy, and feel free to share .::.♥

If you create a treasury highlighting something from the shop, be sure to let me know! It could be our next feature!

Product Featured:

6 comments:

  1. Love, love those old truck photos and retro kitchen towel. Your Farmgirl treasury is indeed a perfect reflection of so many of the things we Farmgirls loved and treasure in our lives. And any Farmgirl's wardrobe would be made 100% better with the fabulous green linen skirt. The color is so reminiscent of lush summer fields and acres of corn waving in the breezes!! Get some rest soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, those boots! They're perfect! And too small, and too expensive (no surprise there). :(
    I hope you at least get to rest on Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this treasury, Kellie! Your skirt is just perfect...such nice workmanship! Thanks for including my Cherries Farmers' Market Bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. I love the skirt and the beautiful picture of the horse stands out to me also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This treasury is just bursting with life! The colors and items are all perfect.

    I'm a skirt-all-summer kind of gal and I've got my eye on some of your beauties. Hoping to treat myself sometime soon!

    Thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...