linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Monday, November 11, 2013

Treasury feature | best of October


Giving Thanks

The Beautiful, Little Fox

Right Now                                                         Only Make 
  


quiet morning         


isn't it romantic?
 


"I am so glad that I live in a world where there are Octobers"

Today's treasury feature is a compilation of a few of the multitudes of amazing treasuries I've come across this past month featuring my work and that of other exquisite artisans.  Be sure to click through to each one to discover a world of storytelling, handcrafting, and artistry!
{click each image to visit that treasury on Etsy)

Many of these were curated by women from TeamJabez, an absolutely fabulous group of women sellers on Etsy that are passionate about Christ and are insanely talented makers.  I've loved getting to know them a bit through being a part of the Jabez team, and encourage you to click through to their shops!  Delight awaits...

.::. Feel free to like and share! .::.♥
If you create a treasury highlighting something from the shop, be sure to let me know - it could be our next feature.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my treasures, Kellie!
    In Christ,
    Emma Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is wonderful!! thank you so much for including me here! looking forward to coming back to venture future into your beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love finding new treasures! Thanks!\

    -Cassie
    caliocclodhoppers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful blog.
    Thanks for featuring these lovely treasuries of Etsy finds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It will come as no surprise that my favorite parts of these treasuries are in the October section. I am so in love with the rich colors and textures of the month where fall explodes into beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so much for including my painting in one of your treasuries :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for including my vintage necklace in your wonderful blog and etsy treasury :) they are all amazing.
    Have a nice day!!!
    Alejandra
    Kandy DiseƱos

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...