linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Friday, December 27, 2013

Treasury | For You

I hope you and your loved ones had a beautiful and merry Christmas!  I certainly did.  
After months of house construction, I'm almost settled back into a regular groove of life once more, and I'm enjoying every minute... 
Today I'm delighted to share this beautiful and clever treasury, curated by Etsy Team Jabez member Christy!
For You brings to mind the priceless gift that is the New Year - fresh and clean and full of hope, replete with the anticipation of beautiful memories to be made and treasured.


.::. Be sure to visit this treasury on Etsy, and feel free to share! .::.♥
If you create a treasury highlighting something from the shop, be sure to let me know - it could be our next feature!


Featured Listing:

3 comments:

  1. I love the quartz necklace! x

    http://lornaswishingwell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this treasury too, Kelly! It's like a breath of fresh air in the midst of winter. Thank you for sharing it! Love your skirt as well. Off to Etsy so I can favorite it......

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little breath of green for all of your readers who are looking at snowy landscapes!

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...